Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's Birthday Season

So we make party.

My b-day was the 23rd of October, and my friend Sarah's wasn't far behind, so we did some celebrating together.  We went to a Montpellier rugby game in the daytime:



Rugby is a sport where a bunch of French giants run out on a field and huddle together (they call the huddle the SCRUM) and then they pretty much play american football, only its better because the plays keep going after the pile-ups and they don't wear any padding. It is very very fun to watch.
 (oh and there was a fight! score!)


only two people who nobody knew heard that there was to be halloween attire... here one of them tries to swap specs with alex.

Sarah and I got oversized cards which were so so so awesome. 
Liam West and "Mar Willis" made them.



My friend Alex does art like nobody's business, and he made me this festive box (for my bland room) and put in it a couple of my favorite beers which acted also as candles! It was a really really awesome gift, needless to say.


It was my Aussie friend Chloe's birthday (she's in the middle of a Stephanie sandwich) the 22nd so we all got drunk and happy and danced the night away at the cluuuub.


Later on I received my birthday care package...
A candle that looks like a muffin and a real tear-jerker of a film.



No comments:

Post a Comment