Friday, November 19, 2010

Things I did during the strike:


Went to IKEA!

Played Laser Tag!

Drank delicious foreign beers!


Sang Ke$ha's "Tik Tok" with my friend Sarah at an empty karaoke bar!

Drank cinnamon tea!

(among other things)


Got acquainted with the local wildlife!

Ate a "Sandwich Americain"!
(It's a baguette filled with hamburg patties, cheese, and french fries. They are everywhere here. I try to tell french people that we definitely don't have this in America, but it's useless. Whatever food here is huge or fried or filled with beef they just call "American." I guess it makes sense considering the average American diet....

I had no class for so long that I lost track of all my priorities...


Here are more photos from IKEA, because that place is incredible.
(it was my first time ever going to an IKEA, so it was kind of a big deal for me)







No comments:

Post a Comment