Friday, September 17, 2010

Strollin'

I like to take strolls about town.

every once in a while you pass one of these, just little courtyards or garages where people park their cars (or mopeds) and then go up to their abodes. This one caught my eye.


I absolutely love all the little streets here. I do lots of exploring.


Here is one of the streets near la comedie. Everything is very shiny.

THIS BUILDING IS AN OPTICAL ILLUSION!
It is actually a style called "Trompe l'oeil"which means "trick the eye" or "fool the eye."
What you are looking are two FLAT walls, that have been painted to make it look like they are going back as if there is another street between them (especially the one on the left. it is just one FLAT WALL.) Pretty cool huh?


This was in the middle of a park. It is a giant ball of moss that drips water.


My dorm isn't much, but I like to call it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment